When is the best time to book a flight to Dubai?
Dubai’s weather is always hot during the all time, so there is no exacting best or low season. In its place, travelers choose a time of year based on the cultural events.
The Dubai Shopping event, a shopaholic’s thought of paradise takes place among January and February. It’s not only well-known for its large shopping discounts, but its music concerts, fashion shows and children’s events also attract visitors from all over the world every year.
The Omega Dubai Desert Classic is a world class golfing event that has smugly hosted the likes of Tiger Woods and Rory McIlroy, so it’s no shock that golf fans seek out cheap last minute flights to Dubai on Feego.co.uk in February to be part of the event at the famous Emirates Golf Club.
Airlines that fly to Dubai from London
Royal Brunei, British Airways, Virgin Atlantic, Qantas and Emirates are direct airlines for Dubai flights from London.
Ukraine, Pegasus, Lufthansa, Air France, Swiss, Helvetic Airways, KLM, Cityjet, Oman Air, Qatar Airways, Gulf Air, Turkish, Aeroflot, Virgin Atlantic, Alitalia, Kenya Airways, Aer Lingus, Royal Jordanian, Kuwait Airways, Pakistan Airlines, Sri Lankan Airlines and Royal Brunei are non direct airlines for Dubai flights from London.
Useful info for Dubai Trips from London
- The cheapest return price from London to Dubai was £204.
- The flight distance from London to Dubai is 3,401 miles.
- The flight time from London to Dubai is 6h 44min.
- There are 5 airlines fly direct from London to Dubai.
- There are 119 flights from London to Dubai per week.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is Dubai Airport and London is served by 6 airports which are Heathrow (LHR), Gatwick (LGW), Stansted (STN), Luton (LTN), City (LCY), and St Pancras (QQS).
- An Airbus A380 Aircraft is one of the best for Dubai flights from London.
- London is 32% more expensive than Dubai city.
- Today’s exchange rate £ 1.00 = AED 4.49.