When is the best time to visit Sao Paulo?
The business capital of Brazil is known as Sao Paulo with 75% of the country’s fairs and congresses held in the city, making it busiest around whole year. The city also hosts film and music festivals, and fashion and art exhibits from April to December month. January or June is the fashion months in this city.
From late February to early March are the busiest months due to Rio Carnival festival. Similar to Rio Carnival, the event features a magical and wonderful atmosphere with present of colour, laughter and culture. The most important attraction of the event is the samba school performances and other carnival festivities are carried on all over the city.
July to August months is cheap months due to rain so get cheap last minute flights to Sao Paulo at this time.
Airlines that fly from London to Sao Paulo
LATAM and British Airways direct fly to Sao Paulo from London and Royal Air Maroc, United, KLM, Lufthansa, Swiss, Air Canada, Alitalia, Cityjet, Iberia, Air France, TAP Portugal, Finnair and American are non direct airlines that fly to Sao Paulo from London.
Useful info from London to Sao Paulo Flights
- The cheapest return price from London to Sao Paulo last month was £554.
- The flight time from London to Sao Paulo is 11h 35min.
- The flight distance from London to Sao Paulo is 5,915 miles.
- There are 2 airlines fly direct from London to Sao Paulo.
- LATAM Airlines Brasil was the most popular airline flying from London to Sao Paulo last month.
- There are 14 flights from London to Sao Paulo per week.
- Airports in London are Heathrow (LHR), Gatwick (LGW), Stansted (STN), Luton (LTN), City (LCY), St Pancras (QQS) and Sao Paulo Airports are Sao Paulo Congonhas (CGH), Sao Paulo Guarulhos (GRU).
- London is 113% more expensive than Sao Paulo.
- Typically flights to Sao Paulo depart from London in the Evening.
- Exchange rate is £ 1.00 = R$ 3.98.