When is the best time to fly to Lagos?
Lagos receives most of its tourism between November and January because at this time weather is best of tourist. Easter and Ramadan are also busy times for Lagos.
The rainy seasons are a huge time to find the cheapest flights to Lagos Nigeria. The months April to July and October to November are under rainy seasons.
Useful info for Lagos Trips from London
- The cheapest return price from London to Lagos £326.
- The flight distance from London to Lagos is 3,117 miles.
- The average flight time from London to Lagos is 5h 55mins.
- There are 4 airlines fly direct from London to Lagos.
- There are 26 flights a week from London to Lagos.
- The most popular airline flying from London to Lagos was Arik Air.
- Airports in London are Heathrow (LHR), Gatwick (LGW), Stansted (STN), Luton (LTN), City (LCY), St Pancras (QQS) and Murtala Muhammed International Airport (LOS) is Lagos Airport.
- There are on average 884 seats available each day on flights from London to Lagos.
- An Airbus A340-600 is the most frequently used plane from London to Lagos.
- There is typically a delay of 48 mins from London to Lagos.
- Typically flights to Lagos from London leave in the Evening.
- Virgin Atlantic, British Airways are direct flights are available to Lagos from London Heathrow.
- Each week Virgin Atlantic serves 28 flights per week from London to Lagos.
- Exchange rate is £ 1.00 = ₦ 381.
- London is 64% more expensive than Lagos.
Airlines that fly from London to Lagos
British Airways, Arik Air, Virgin Atlantic and Air VIA are direct airlines that fly from London to Lagos. Emirates, Qatar Airways, Royal Air Maroc, KLM, Etihad Airways, Kenya Airways, Lufthansa, South African Airways, EgyptAir, Air France, Delta, Turkish Airlines and Ethiopian Airlines are non direct airlines that fly from London to Lagos.